2016 Exmark PNS710GKC48300
Call for Price
- Superior Air Filtration: This series comes standard with heavy-duty canister air filtration systems for longer engine life, more efficient performance and simple maintenance.
- Maintenance-Free Spindles: Commercial-grade, cast aluminum spindles feature sealed bearings to resist damage from moisture and impact, with no annual greasing required.
- Commercial Grade Deck: UltraCut™ Series 3 and 4 decks
- Productivity: The S-Series can reach speeds up to 9mph* covering up to 5.5 acres per hour. *Based on the PNS740GKC60400 model.
- Comfort Counts: The Pioneer features a bolstered seat with coil-spring suspension. Because operator comfort and productivity go hand-in-hand.
- Air Filter: Cyclonic Air Cleaner.
- Steering & Motion Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable both fore and aft. Levers are adjustable to 3 height positions.
- Turning Radius: True zero-turn.
- Casters: 0.38"-thick caster yoke arms.
- Front Caster Tires: 13"x 5.0-6", smooth tread, pneumatic.
- Drive Tires: 23"x10.5-12" Super Turf.
- Seat: Commercial-grade, high-back contoured foam padded with armrests. Hinged mounting, spring suspension.
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- Engine: Kohler® ZT710 Confidant™ [engine speed 3,700 rpm]
- Blades: 3 Blades at 16.25" [0.20"-thick (5.1 mm) alloy steel]
- Cutting Width: 48" UltraCut™ Series 3 (121.9 cm)
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (.64 cm) increments.
- Drive System: Two Hydro-Gear ZT3100 hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, no hoses, integrated cooling fans, remote reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy duty components
- Transmission: Hydro-Drive.
- Speed: Up to 8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, and up to 5.0 mph (8.1 kmph) reverse
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 175 ft-lb clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 7-gallon (26.5-L) single fuel tank with single fill location
- Electrical System: 12-V battery, 15-amp alternator.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge, high-strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge side skirt.
- Deck Style: Full-floating, side-discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy duty 2" square tublar steel.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25 mm (0.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Blade-Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Weight: 862 lbs.
- Width: 60.0 in. (152.4 cm)
- Length: 78 in. (198.1 cm)
- Height: 72 in. (182.9 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- ZT710 Confidant™
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 23 in.x10.5-12 in.; Caster: 13 in.x 5.0-6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7 gal. (26.5-L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in. (121.9 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch