2016 Exmark PNE710GKC48200
Call for Price
Built to last. Equipped to save.
The Pioneer E-Series offers lawn care professionals the best of both worlds. On one hand, it has a host of commercial-grade features—like the incredibly smooth, long-lasting ZT2800 hydrostatic drive system, a choice of rugged, Kohler® V-Twin engines, a heavy-duty, 2x2” square-tube unibody frame and a patented cutting-deck design for professional results. On the other hand, the E-Series provides tremendous value. Which makes it the ideal mower for anyone who’s looking for a great value on a commercial-grade mower. Not available in CA.
- Even Filling Up Is Efficient: A large, seven-gallon fuel tank with a single fill location translates to less time pumping gas and more time cutting grass.
- Safety-Plus: First and foremost, the Rollover Protection System is an important safety feature. Plus, its rear-sloping design helps deflect branches away from the operator.
- Transport Lock: An easy-to-use transport lock conveniently holds the deck up for trailering. It also enables manual feathering on uneven terrain.
- Comfort Counts: The Pioneer features a bolstered seat with coil-spring suspension. Because operator comfort and productivity go hand-in-hand.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.50"-diameter cutter housing contains 17mm (.67")diameter spindle shaft and hex blade drive.
- Drive Tires: 20 x 8.0-10 Super Turf®
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 2" square tublar steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 3-position height adjustment.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 5.0-6, smooth tread, pneumatic.
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: Commercial Grade High Back contoured foam padded with armrests. Hinged mounting, spring suspension. Adjustment: Fore and aft from Operators’ Position.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Model: ZT710
- Engine Displacement: 725
- Engine Series: Confidant™
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter: Cyclonic Air Cleaner
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: 7-gallon (26.5-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: None
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, no hoses, integrated cooling fans, remote reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) forward, 0–4.0 mph (6.4 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: No
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 175-ft-lb clutch
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Width / Cutting Deck: 48"
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 2. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and welded with reinforcement/guard on leading edge.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (.6 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 16.25" Length
- Width: 60 in. (152 cm)
- Length: 78 in. (198 cm)
- Height: 71 in. (180 cm)
- Curb Weight: 799
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- ZT710 Confidant™
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 20 x 8.0-10; Caster: 13 x 5.0-6
- Fuel Capacity
- 7 gal. (26.5-L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch