Inventory Unit Detail
Toro Grapple Rake (22521)
Call for Price
The Toro grapple rake attachment allows operators to grab, drag, lift, and place materials with ease. The grapple has two heavy-duty cylinders capable of producing 3000 pounds of clamping force at the tine tips, insuring you can "grab-ahold" and not let go.
- Twin heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders
- 34.5" (87.6 cm) width guarantees access to tight areas
- Tines constructed of 3/8" (1 cm) AR400 steel*
- Four greaseable pivots reduce wear
- Tines: Constructed of AR400* steel make the Toro grapple one of the strongest and most durable grapples on the market. Tines are spaced 7" (17.8 cm) apart while the bottom tine have 6 1/4" (15.9 cm) spacing, allowing the tines to intertwine to hold even the smallest loads tightly.
- Fits: All Dingo Traction units except TX 413
- Leveler Platform: Fabricated welded frame
- Mounting Frame: Fabricated, welded base
- Standard Equipment: Dingo Quick-Attach Mount.Plate