Inventory Unit Detail
Honda Power Equipment EB3000CK2A
Call for Price
Advanced Mower, Inc.
Honda Power Equipment
- Lightweight - only 71 lbs.
- 3000 watts, 120V
- Exclusive CycloConverter technology
- Honda commercial OHV engine
- Full GFCI protection
- OSHA worksite compliant - meets job site emission and safety requirements
- Rated #1 by construction and industrial users, year after year: An independent survey of construction and industrial users has consistently rated Honda the #1 generator. Why? Our legendary reputation for performance, durability, and reliability.
- More power, less weight: At only 71 lbs., the EB3000c is Honda's lightest industrial generator. Honda's exclusive CycloConverter technology allows you to get more power with less weight.
- Exclusive CycloConverter Technology: Consistent power output: CycloConverter technology uses a special CPU to create stable, high quality power with less weight, compared to a traditional generator.
- Long run time: Operates 9.4 hours at 50% load, using only 2.6 gal. Keeps you working, all day long.
- Easy starting Honda commercial OHV engine: Legendary Honda commercial-grade OHV engines are reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged.
- All circuits GFCI protected: The EB3000c offers neutral bond and full generator GFCI (Ground fault circuit protection) on all outlets.
- OSHA Worksite Compliant: The EB3000c was designed to meet OSHA requirements, making it ideal for worksite applications.
- 3 year residential and commercial warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Electronic circuit breakers: Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Full frame protection
- Fuel gauge standard
- Quiet operation - 65 dB(A)
- USDA-qualifed spark arrestor/muffler
- Meets OSHA, LA-ETL, and ANSI regulations
- Engine: Honda GX200
- Displacement: 196cc
- AC Output: 120V 3000W max. (25.0A) / 2600W rated (21.7A)
- Receptacles: 20A GFCI 125V Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug
- DC Output: N/A
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.6 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 6.1 hrs. @ rated load, 9.39 hrs. @ 1/2 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.5 in. x 15.8 in. x 18.9 in.
- Noise Level: 65 dB @ rated load
- Dry Weight: 71 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years
- GFCI Convenience Cord Set
- Storage Cover
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Engine Type
- 17.5 in.
- 15.8 in.
- 18.9 in.
- 71 lb.
- AC Output
- 120V 3000W max. (25.0A) / 2600W rated (21.7A)
- 20A GFCI 125V Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 2.6 gal.
- Noise Level
- 65 dB @ rated load
- Run Time
- 6.1 hrs. @ rated load, 9.39 hrs. @ 1/2 load