Inventory Unit Detail
2018 STIHL HSA 66
HSA 66 STIHL Lithium-Ion Hedge Trimmer. Battery & charger sold separately.
The STIHL HSA 66 Lithium-Ion hedge trimmer features a 36-volt lithium-ion battery and delivers strong, quiet cutting performance. Another tool in the
STIHL Battery-Powered Equipment line, the HSA 66 runs on the same universal battery shared by all battery-powered tools. Its energy-efficient design allows for up to 40% longer run times when compared to the previous model. And as always, there's no gradual drop in performance - it runs at full power until the battery is fully depleted.
The HSA 66 is also a full pound lighter than the previous model, making it less fatiguing and easier to maneuver for landscaping professionals. And because there is no gasoline, no fuel cost, and no restrictive power cords, the HSA 66 delivers an excellent combination of performance and efficiency. The STIHL HSA 66 also has no exhaust emissions and is four times quieter than its gasoline-powered equivalent, making it an excellent alternative in environmentally sensitive areas.
The HSA 66 features optimized blade geometry and diamond-ground blade edges for clean cuts, even through thick and tough shrubbery. The 20" blade length is an efficient working length for most applications and a tip protector helps protect blade tip from damage. The HSA 66 lithium-ion hedge trimmer is a great choice for professionals interested in both controlled sculpting and general hedge trimming tasks.
Batteries and chargers must be purchased separately. Run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style and conditions.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Double-Sided Cutting Blades: STIHL hedge trimmers with double-sided cutting blades cut both directions.
- Two-Handed Design: Equipment with this feature is easily started by activating switches on the loop handle and the rear handle at the same time. The cutting speed can be adjusted using the rear trigger control, allowing for a fine and precise cut. The two-handed design is suitable for both left and right-handed users.
- Ergonomic Loop Handle: The ergonomic loop handle is ideal for making cuts in any direction.
- Tip Protector: The tip protector makes cutting near the ground or along walls easier while protecting the trimmer's cutters from damage.
- Functional Design: The engine housing has smooth surfaces and round contours that help to keep it from getting caught on branches during use. The design also makes cleaning easy.
- Blade Scabbard: The blade cover helps protect the cutting blade during storage and transport.
- Vertical Hanging Slot: The built-in hanging slot allows for easy storage when not in use.: See it in action!
- Weight: w/o Battery 3.1 kg (6.8 lb.); w/ AP 100 3.9 kg (8.6 lb.); w/ AP 300 4.8 kg (10.6 lb.)
- Blade Length: 50.0 cm (20") dual-sided
- Strokes Per Minute: 3,000
- Run Time (w/ Ap 100): Up to 60 minutes
- Run Time (w/ Ap 300): Up to 180 minutes
- Run Time (w/ Ar 900): Up to 660 minutes
- Power Source: Battery
- Cutting Length
- 20 in. (50.0 cm)
- 6.8 lb. (3.1 kg)