Inventory Unit Detail
2018 STIHL FC 70
A professional curved-shaft edger that blends low emissions with high performance.
The STIHL FC 70 professional edger features advanced fuel-saving technology and cutting-edge performance. Once you start edging, you'll notice how comfortable its curved-shaft design is, as well as its excellent balance. The FC 70 is powered by a low-emission and fuel-efficient engine, saving you time and money with longer run times and fewer refuels. You can even select your preferred cutting depth with its easy-to-adjust depth wheel. Best of all, this edger is made to last, featuring a high-durability, forged connecting rod. This lawn edger is a great choice for home, farm or professional use.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Skid Plate: All STIHL edgers come equipped with a skid plate to protect the gearbox during use.
- Adjustable Depth Wheel: The feature allows the user to easily adjust the wheel to the desired cutting depth for creating precision cuts.
- Stop Switch: With the Stop Switch, the equipment's ignition is always ready for starting. Products with this feature shut off easily by pressing and holding down the switch. When the switch is released, it returns to the start position automatically, reducing the number of steps needed to start the product.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.9 kW (1.2 bhp)
- Weight: 5.9 kg (13.0 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 340 cc (11.5 oz.)
- Blade Size: 20.3 cm (8.0 in.)
- Arbor Size: 25.4 mm (1.0 in.)
- Gear Ratio And Blade Speed: 1:1.24 8,300 rpm
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.66 cu. in. (27.2 cc)
- 13.0 lb. (5.9 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 oz. (340 cc)
- Blade Length
- 8.0 in. (20.3 cm)