Inventory Unit Detail
2017 STIHL FSA 90 R
Professional straight-shaft trimmer powered by a 36-volt Lithium-ion battery for excellent cutting performance.
The FSA 90 R trimmer combines the benefits of Lithium-ion technology with the renowned power of STIHL. A quiet, battery-powered trimmer, the FSA 90 R is great for landscaping in noise-sensitive areas like school grounds, business districts or hospitals. If it’s ease of use you’re looking for, this is the trimmer you need – it’s lightweight, has a 15” cutting width, ergonomic loop handle, a slim profile for easy handling and transport, and starts instantly with a squeeze of the trigger. Additional benefits include the innovative control handle with ECOSPEED “soft” stop trigger setting, which can extend the amount of work done on a single charge. The time for trimming fuel costs and exhaust emissions is now, and the FSA 90 R is the right tool for the job.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- STIHL Electric Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- Hanging Loop: Hang your cordless trimmer securely on a wall to save space using the loop in the handle housing.
- Retaining Latch: All STIHL Battery powered products feature a retaining latch that is designed to prevent the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
- Loop Handle: A thumb screw allows the ergonomic loop handle to be easily adjusted to the desired position without tools.
- Weight w/o Battery: 3.4 kg. (7.5 lb.)
- Weight w/ AP 100: 4.2 kg. (9.3 lb.)
- Weight w/ AP 300: 5.1 kg. (11.3 lb.)
- Cutting Swath: 15 in.
- Run Time (w/ AP 300): Up to 30 minutes
- Run Time (w/ Ar 900): Up to 120 minutes
- Power Source: Battery
- Engine Type
- Lithium-Ion battery-powered
- Cutting Width
- 15 in.
- w/o Battery: 7.5 lb. (3.4 kg.); w/ AP 100: 9.3 lb. (4.2 kg.); w/ AP 300: 11.3 lb. (5.1 kg.)