Inventory Unit Detail
2017 STIHL BGE 61
A powerful, quiet, easy-to-use handheld blower.
Easy. Quiet. Done. The STIHL BGE 61 handheld blower is part of a generation of lightweight, powerful electric leaf blowers. Its compact design produces low noise and zero emissions, making it ideal for use around the house without disturbing the neighbors. And there’s a built-in cord retainer to help keep you connected.
- Built-in Cable Strain Relief: The built-in cable strain relief helps prevent the power cord from becoming accidentally disconnected.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Multi-Function Handle: With the multi-function handle, all of the blower’s controls can be adjusted with one hand, allowing simple and reliable operation for both right and left-handed users. In addition, the handle’s control lever allows the user to easily adjust the engine speed.
- Weight: 3.1 kg (6.8 lb.)
- Blowing Force*: 9 Newtons
- Air Volume At Nozzle*: 485 m3/h (285 cfm)
- Max. Air Velocity*: 66 m/sec. (148 mph)
- Avg. Air Velocity*: 58 m/sec. (130 mph)
- Sound Pressure Rating*: 64 dB(A)
- Motor Output: 1.1 kW (9.2 amps)
- Voltage: 120 V (60 hz)
- Power Source: Electric
- Gutter Kit: Clogged gutters may become a thing of the past with this quick and manageable gutter attachment. A series of plastic tubes attach to your STIHL handheld blower and can extend to more than ten feet, providing the additional extension needed to reach most residential gutters. Great for removing dry leaves and debris. For use with BG 55, BG 56 C-E, BG 66 L, BG 86, BG 86 C-E, BGE 61, and BGE 71 models. Does not fit BGA 85. See your STIHL Dealer for details.
- Engine Type
- 6.8 lb. (3.1 kg)
- Air Velocity
- Max.: 148 mph (66 m/sec.); Average: 130 mph (58 m/sec.)