Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Mantis 2-Cycle Tiller/Cultivator
Mantis 2-Cycle Tiller/Cultivator
You’ll get to the fun part of gardening faster and easier than you ever dreamed possible! The Mantis 2-Cycle Tiller/Cultivator is the lightest tiller available (just 20 lbs!), but takes on heavyweight projects like busting tough sod or digging a planting hole with ease. Plus, with a simple flip of the tines, you can precision-weed around delicate plants and seedlings!
To use this tiller, you’ll need a 50:1 gas/oil mix – you can mix it yourself or buy simple pre-mixed fuel, available in safe, small plastic bottles at home and garden centers or hardware stores near you!
This model has a sleek design and soft, Sure-Grip Handles. Ergonomically flared for fatigue-free operation the grips feature a flush-mounted throttle, palm-controlled safety switch and infinite speed control for ease-of-operation.
- Reliable easy-starting engine: Featuring a true commercial-grade two-cycle (gas/oil mix) engine with pushbutton priming for quick, easy starts, time after time.
- Soft, Sure-Grip Handles: Over-molded grips for supreme comfort even when using the tiller in rocky soil. Ergonomically flared for maximum wrist-comfort and fatigue-free operation.
- Innovative transmission design: Generates sufficient speed to turn specially designed curvy tines to enable maximum performance with minimum weight.
- Compact Design: The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator easily gets into tight places where no big tiller can go. Lightweight – just 20 lbs.
- 10" Tilling Depth: With The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator you can till up to 10" deep. You’ll have better soil. And better soil is the foundation of better gardening.
- Uniquely designed curvy tines: Helps Mantis dig deep even into the hardest soil, instead of bouncing around like other mini-tillers. Lifetime guarantee against broken tines… if one of them ever breaks, we’ll replace it for free. No matter how long you’ve owned your tiller.
- Versatile: Simply turn the special tines around, and your “tiller” becomes an exceptional power-weeder. You’ll use it all season long! Optional attachments add even more versatility.
- Fold-down handles: For easy transport and storage
- Engine: 2-cycle (gas/oil mixture in tank) 21.2cc
- Warranty: Five Year Warranty. Five year handle-to-tine coverage. Tines are guaranteed for LIFE against breakage. Engine is warranted separately by the engine manufacturer.
- Tilling width: 9 in.
- Tilling Depth: 10 in. or reverse tines to shallow cultivate 2 in. to 3 in.
- Weight: 20 lb.
- Starting/operating: Recoil (pull starter rope to start); Infinite speed throttle – user controls speed and power
- Tine speed: Up to 240 rpm
- Grips: Over-molded Sure-Grip comfort grips
- Guarantee: 90-Day Money-Back guarantee: Try it for 90 days, risk-free.
- Engine Type
- Tilling Width
- 9 in.
- Tine Diameter
- 10 in.
- 20 lb.