Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Husqvarna 525PT5S
Call for Price
Designed for professionals, the Husqvarna 525P5S pole saw with detachable shaft gives you longer reach and easy transporting between work sites. Low weight, excellent ergonomics and superior balance help you work comfortably even with less accessible vegetation. Easy to manoeuvre, its X-Torq® engine ensures rapid acceleration and high torque with low emissions and low fuel consumption.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Intuitive controls: The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Magnesium clutch housing: Robust magnesium clutch housing for tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Rear impact guard: The rear-impact guard protects the engine from wear and damage.
- Cylinder displacement: 25.4 cm³
- Power output: 1.34 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 17.25 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 395 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Chain pitch: 3/8" LP
- Recommended bar length, max: 11.81 in
- Recommended bar length, min: 9.84 in
- Oil tank volume: 0.3 US pint
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 14.11 lbs
- Length, extended, including cutting equipment: 137.8 in
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 90 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 107 dB(A)