Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Exmark LZS651CKA484A2
Advanced Mower, Inc.
- Doing More With Propane: Our EFI system optimizes fuel delivery in real-time, which improves efficiency and performance. This, in combination with lower propane cost reduces operating expenses versus typical gas-powered mowers.
- Less Time At The Pump: Gas-powered S-Series models have a single 12-gallon tank with one fill location.
- Built to Last: Want tough? Try a 10-gauge, formed and continuously seam-welded top, and a 7-gauge side skirt. All with welded spindle mounting sites. And, full-floating, 4-point suspension with four adjustable anti-scalp rollers.
- On-Board Diagnostics: Check vital functions at a glance on the digital screen. An electronic fuel gauge with low fuel warning on all Lazer Z units, battery voltage warning, hour meter and OPC safety switch monitoring make troubleshooting easy.
- Fewer Grease Points: With just four grease points that only need annual greasing, the Lazer Z delivers maximum performance with minimum maintenance. Greaseless spindles and only four grease points on the entire machine.
- Ultracut Series 4 Deck: This full-floating deck uses maintenance free spindle with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
- Tool-less Belt Removal: Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires: 23 x 9.5-12, 4 ply Turf Master®
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 5.0-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat: Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki®
- Engine Model: FX651V
- Engine Displacement: 726
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Engine Speed: 3,750 rpm
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Yes - electronic Sender
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 12 cc pumps and 14. 5 cubic inch motors.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–10.0 mph (16 kmph) forward, 0–6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 200-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 48"
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 16.25" Length
- Width: 59.6 in. (151.4 cm)
- Length: 79.2 in. (201.2 cm)
- Height: 70 in. (177.8 cm)
- Curb Weight: 1142
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 23 x 9.5-12; Caster: 13 x 5.0-6
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal. (45.4-L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch