Inventory Unit Detail
2016 STIHL BR 450 C-EF
The world's only professional backpack blower with electric start.
The hassle of starting and stopping backpack blowers is a reality for professional landscapers. The STIHL BR 450 C-EF backpack blower with Electric Start changes all that. No more idling while walking to the next job or removing the unit to restart. And once it’s started, you can expect tremendous blowing power – exceeding that of BR 550. With a large fuel tank, semi-automatic choke system, and easily adjustable tube length and control handle position; this is the ultimate blower for pros on the go.
- Electric Start: Electric start system engages with the press of a button on the throttle so those maintaining large properties can begin leaf cleanup quickly. Allows users to stop and start unit while wearing the unit on their back, saving time on starting procedure.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL® products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Adjustable Support Harness: STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Displacement: 63.3 cc (3.86 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.9 kW (3.9 bhp)
- Weight: 11.5 kg (25.4 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1700 cc (57.5 oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 28 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity: 83 m/sec. (186 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity: 99 m/sec. (221 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle: 1090 m3/h (642 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating: 77 dB(A)
- Power Source: Gas
- 3.86 cu. in. (63.3 cc)
- 25.4 lb. (11.5 kg)
- Air Velocity
- Average: 186 mph (83 m/sec.); Max.: 221 mph (99 m/sec.)