Inventory Unit Detail
2016 STIHL BG 66 L
The quiet, yet powerful handheld blower with a low-emission, fuel-efficient engine.
The STIHL BG 66 L features a low-emission engine while its specially designed muffler in the blower tube and baffles make the BG 66 L quiet – ideal for use in neighborhoods or other noise-sensitive areas. Starting is easier and smoother than ever with the simplified starting system that incorporates a specialized stop switch that automatically returns to the start position, as well as a semi-automatic choke lever that helps prevent accidental flooding. All while providing the power you need to tackle your next outdoor task.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Low-Noise Sound Damper: A noise suppression-muffler in the blower tube on handheld blowers makes this an ideal feature for homeowners or landscapers working in noise-sensitive areas.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.6 kW (0.8 bhp)
- Weight: 4.4 kg (9.7 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 540 cc (18.3 oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 10 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity: 64 m/sec (143 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle: 710 m3/h (418 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating: 65 dB(A)
- Power Source: Gas
- Gutter Kit: Clogged gutters may become a thing of the past with this quick and manageable gutter attachment. A series of plastic tubes attach to your STIHL handheld blower and can extend to more than ten feet, providing the additional extension needed to reach most residential gutters. Great for removing dry leaves and debris. For use with BG 55, BG 56 C-E, BG 66 L, BG 86, BG 86 C-E, BGE 61, and BGE 71 models. Does not fit BGA 85. See your STIHL Dealer for details.
- 1.66 cu. in. (27.2 cc)
- 9.7 lb. (4.4 kg)
- Air Velocity
- 143 mph (64 m/sec)