Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Husqvarna 525HF3S
Powerful fixed pole hedge trimmer with a 26” double-sided cutter bar on a 32” shaft. The machine has a consistently robust design, including the gearbox, to withstand really tough work. The patented X-Torq engine means more power and less fuel consumption and exhaust emissions compared to a conventional engine.
- Low weight: The hedge trimmer’s low weight and balanced centre of gravity make it easy to manoeuvre in different positions.
- Long cutter bar: Long cutter bar for extended reach
- Durable gears: The gear components have been developed for long life under tough conditions.
- Engine position: Helps divert exhaust fumes away from the user and improves balance.
- Cylinder displacement: 25.4 cm³
- Power output: 1.34 HP
- Power output: 1 kW
- Maximum power speed: 8500 RPM
- Fuel tank volume: 0.51 l
- Fuel consumption: 395 g/kWh
- Fuel consumption: 870.81 lb./h
- Fuel consumption: 395 kg/h
- Idling speed: 3000 RPM
- Spark plug: NGK BPM8Y
- Electrode gap: 0.65 mm
- Knife adjustment range, up/down Down: 0 deg.
- Knife adjustment range, up/down Up: 0 deg.
- Knife Length: 65 cm
- Teeth opening: 30 mm
- Gear ratio: 1
- Gear ratio: 5.53
- Weight: 6.1 kg
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 92 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 105 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 3.9 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 2.9 m/s²
- 25.4 cm³
- Cutting Length
- 25.59 in.
- 13.45 lb.