Inventory Unit Detail
2012 Husqvarna 326LS
Proven professional trimmer that is engineered for the landscape contractor looking for the quality of Husqvarna's E-TECH® II engine and the ergonomic features unique to a straight shaft. Easy starting with air purge. Steel torque tube drive shaft and durable gear box that is designed for more commercial applications. Comes with easy loading T35 bump trimmer head. Blade capable.
Exhaust emissions are reduced without compromising power.
Hard chromium plated cylinder bore provides increased durability and extended product life.
Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Cylinder displacement: 24.5 cc
- Cylinder bore: 1.34 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.06 inch
- Power output: 1.2 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8400 rpm
- Maximum recommended engine speed: 11000 rpm
- Carburetor: Zama C1Q
- Fuel tank volume: 16.91 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 550 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 264 g/kWh
- Gear ratio: 1:1.46
- Drive gear angle: 30°
- OEM Trimmer head: T35X M10
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 9 lbs
- Engine Type
- E-TECH® II
- 1.2 hp
- 24.5 cc
- 9 lb.